Rules for registration Topcats 2017
|Top 10 Entire cat (>10 mdr)
Top 10 Neuter (>10 mdr)
Top 10 kitten/youngster (3-10 mdr)
Top 3 Domestic (alle)
1. The cat must be registered in Felis Danica
2.Owner has to have been a member of Katteklubben for a minimum of 6 months
3. Entire/neuter/domestic cats must have participated at at least 5 international FIFe shows AND at least 1 of the results must be from a KATTEKLUBBEN show. You must provide a copy of the certificates.
4. Kittens/youngsters must have participated at at least 4 international FIFe shows, and at least 1 of the results must be from a KATTEKLUBBEN show. You must provide a copy of the certificates.
5. All results must be obtained in 2016
6. Your sign up sheet AND a copy of the certificates must be entered no later than January 7th. 2017
7. You can send in a maximum of 5 certificates.
8. The list will made based on the best 4/5 results entered pr. cat.
|Title ||Point |
|BIS Scandinavian Winner||180|
|BIS/BOX Other clubs||140|
|CACS, CAPS, HP||90|
|CAC, CAP, EX1 Youngster/kitten||75|